By Licensed Attorney
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
San Gabriel Bus Accident Attorneys
Dedicated Legal Representation for Injured Victims & Their Families
Founded in 1988, Foothill Transit is the San Gabriel Valley’s most popular form of public transportation. In fact, it is the largest municipal-operated public transportation entity in Los Angeles County, with more than 30 fixed-route and express lines. Foothill Transit buses provide people with transportation throughout the San Gabriel Valley, including in Pomona, Azusa, Covina, Monrovia, Glendora, Pasadena, and the surrounding areas.
Despite the fact that Foothill Transit is known for its commitment to safety—they have even been awarded a “Bus Safety Gold Award”—accidents can and do still happen. If you were injured or your loved one was killed in a bus accident involving Foothill Transit or any other bus operator, our firm can help. The San Gabriel bus accident attorneys at B&D Law Group, APLC have years of experience and have successfully recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
Contact us online or call (888) 977-2238 for a completely free and confidential consultation. Se habla español.
What to Do If You Are Involved in a Bus Accident
Unfortunately, most bus accidents result in catastrophic injuries and even death, due in large part to the size and weight of these vehicles. Even a minor collision can have a devastating impact for bus passengers, motorists, pedestrians, and others. It is important that you speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer who can help you work to recover the just compensation you are owed for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses.
If you are involved in a bus accident and you are able to do so, make sure to take the following steps:
- Check yourself and others for injuries and, if necessary, call an ambulance to the scene of the accident as soon as possible
- Contact local law enforcement and have them come to the accident site to create a police report detailing the collision
- Gather pertinent information from the scene of the accident; record the bus driver’s name, the bus number, take pictures of the area, and record witness statements if possible
- Obtain medical treatment right away; even if you feel that you are not seriously injured, you may be in shock and may not have noticed the severity of your injuries
- Contact an attorney who has experience handling bus accident claims as soon as possible, as you only have six months from the date of the accident to bring a claim
Our San Gabriel bus accident lawyers can answer your questions and work to protect your right to compensation. We conduct an independent investigation to determine who is liable for your injuries and other losses. Our goal is to help you recover the maximum compensation you deserve so you can begin the healing process. At B&D Law Group, we offer contingent fees so if we don’t recover compensation for you, you don’t pay.
Call our office at (888) 977-2238 to request your no-cost consultation today.