B&D Law Group Serving San Francisco, CA
We handle all types of personal injury cases throughout the state
Know that your case is in good hands when you turn to B&D Law Group in the San Francisco area. If you’ve been injured due to the negligence of others, you can feel confident that the attorneys will fight for justice on your behalf. There are many reasons to trust B&D Law Group with your case.
- No-cost consultation with no pressure or obligations
- No fees come out of your pocket
- A proven track record of collecting millions of dollars for our clients
Call us today to set up an appointment for a free evaluation of your case and to determine your next step.
Legal Support for Your Personal Injury from B&D Law Group
It often happens when you least expect it. You’re injured through someone else’s negligence as you travel in a car or bike accident, a plane crash, or a bus accident. Perhaps you received inadequate medical care due to medical malpractice by a provider. Your newborn has suffered an injury at birth. All these situations are examples of personal injury for which another person or organization may be held liable. You can trust B&D Law Group to fight for justice when others have failed to maintain the expected level of responsibility to protect others.
Payment for the Costs of Injury
A personal injury can cost thousands of dollars as you seek medical care and miss work. You may have expenses such as multiple surgeries, extensive physical rehab, and ongoing treatments. If you cannot return to work for some time, you may suffer extreme financial stress due to lost wages. You could even be entitled to pain and suffering damages if the injury affected your quality of life. B&D Law Group can calculate the number of damages you are entitled to for your injury.
Visiting B&D Law Group from San Francisco
If you live around San Francisco, you can visit our local office by appointment. You can also drive to our main office in LA, which is over five hours away. Start out on US-101 S/Central Fwy. Drive from I-580 E and I-5 S to Los Angeles, which is almost six hours away. Take Exit 55A from I-405 S and drive to Santa Monica Boulevard where you will reach your destination.
Sights in San Francisco
As you recover from your injury, you need to take some time to get away from the stress of the situation. Plan an afternoon or all day to enjoy the local sights and activities that San Francisco has to offer.
- Winchester Mystery House – Visit a unique house, which was the home of the widow of William Wirt Winchester. She bought a small farmhouse and transformed it into 24,000 square feet of space with 160 rooms.
- USS Pampanito – Visit the naval ship which tells the story of the submarines that were built for World War II.
- Mission District – Plan a day in this area where you can enjoy a cup of coffee as you walk along Balmy Alley and Clarion Alley to see building-size murals. Find a place to eat lunch and visit Humphry Slocombe for ice cream.
- Fisherman’s Wharf – Spend the day sightseeing as you enjoy fresh seafood and visit local shops along the water.