B&D Law Group Serving Los Angeles, CA
We handle all types of personal injury cases throughout the state
If you need an attorney to fight for your rights, trust B&D Law Group to work on your behalf. The personal injury lawyers strive to see justice done in Los Angeles and all of California. Our team is dedicated to serving the people of Los Angeles who have been injured through no fault of their own. Discover the many benefits of working with a Los Angeles personal injury firm.
- Free no-obligation consultation
- No money ever comes from your pocket
- Millions of dollars recovered
You can contact B&D Law Group for a free consultation today. Call or go online to find out more about your next step.
Representation for Your Personal Injury with B&D Law Group
Many injuries occur each year as the result of negligence on the part of the owner or responsible party. It may happen because of transportation, such as car accidents, motorcycle accidents, or even a crash in an airplane or bus. In other cases, a person may be hurt because of medical malpractice or birth injuries to their newborn. These are accidents that could have and should have been prevented. B&D Law Group will fight to see justice done when someone else’s negligence causes harm.
Payment for the Costs of Injury
B&D Law Group knows how expensive medical treatment can be when you’ve been injured in an accident. The attorneys work hard to ensure the responsible party pays for those costs, so you can focus on recovery. They can calculate the costs of past and future care to determine the number of damages you should be awarded. The team also factors in the impact the incident has on the quality of life and adds that into the pain and suffering you have dealt with. The law firm has been awarded millions of dollars in cases of personal injury that result from neglect.
Visiting B&D Law Group from Los Angeles, CA
The main office of B&D Law Group is located in Los Angeles at 10700 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 200.
Sights in Los Angeles
You have gone through some tough times with your injury. Take some time out for mental recovery by enjoying the local sights and activities, which allow you to get away from the stress of your situation even just for a few hours. You’ll find plenty of fun things to see and do alone or with your family close to home.
- Sunset Strip – Take a drive down this famous strip from Crescent Heights Boulevard to Doheny Drive, which is just 1-1/2 miles to see giant billboards, a cowboy saloon, trendy hotels, and high-end restaurants along with an array of pedestrians.
- Universal Studios Hollywood – Visit a working movie studio and take in a magical theme park at the same time where both tourists and locals get an inside look at the making of movies and have fun.
- Neptune’s Net – Enjoy fresh seafood at this shack-like dining place which is best known for being in the film Fast & Furious where patrons choose their own shellfish and have it steamed on the spot.
- Hollywood Forever – This cemetery is the final resting place of many Hollywood celebrities, including rock stars, movie actors, and even successful business tycoons.