Babak is a trial attorney with B&D Law Group, APLC. He centers his practice on plaintiffs’ litigation for personal injury matters, primarily focusing on automobile and premises liability claims. During his time at B&D Law Group, APLC, Babak has personally tried multiple cases to jury verdict. Babak has also participated in numerous appeals and presented oral arguments before the Court of Appeals.
Since graduating from law school, Babak has been actively practicing personal injury civil litigation. Prior to joining B&D Law Group, Babak was an associate at a personal injury defense firm, where he was in charge of handling premises liability cases and obtained training and experience as to how insurance companies settle claims.
Babak earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in 2010 from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). He then received his Juris Doctor degree in 2014 from Southwestern Law School. While at law school, Babak was on the Dean’s list and received the CALI awards for California Civil Procedure, Forensic Evidence, and Latin American Legal Studies.
Babak clerked for the Honorable Judge Goldstein of the Los Angeles Superior Court. He is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of California and the California Superior Courts.
Foreign Language Proficiency:
- Persian (Farsi)
- Southwestern Law School: 2014
- University of California, Los Angeles: 2010
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District, Northern District, Eastern District, and Southern District of California
- Super Lawyer Rising Star - Personal Injury
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles Jewish Bar Association