Gilda Pashai earned a Bachelor of Arts in philosophy from the University of California Riverside, and studied business law and society at the Imperial College of London before entering law school. She graduated from Western State College of Law in 2017. During law school, Gilda worked as a legal intern at The Law Office of Michael Payman Kade, and as a law clerk with Odjaghian Law Group. During law school, she began her career as a legal extern with Pedersen Law in Irvine, CA.
In 2018, she was hired as an associate attorney with The Vartazarian Law Firm in Sherman Oaks, CA. Through her work there, she developed her skills in legal research, litigation, negotiation, mediation, and depositions. Gilda has experience in communicating with plaintiffs, defendants, doctors, and insurance providers to prepare successful personal injury cases.
Gilda is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA), the Iranian American Lawyers Association (IALA), and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA). In 2016, she received the Witkin Award for Business Associations.
Foreign Language Proficiency:
- Western State College of Law: 2017
- Imperial College of London
- Business Law and Society
- University of California Riverside
- B.A. Philosophy
- State Bar of California
- Witkin Award for Business Associations
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Member, Iranian American Lawyers Association (IALA)
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)